AirFit F30 Full Face Mask
or 4 fortnightly payments of $43.75 with More info
Simple yet effective
In recent studies, the ResMed AirFit F30 was the most preferred mask of its kind.2,3
A majority of CPAP users found it easier to use and more comfortable than the market-leading, minimal-contact full face mask.2
Wake up without the red
With a minimal-contact mask like AirFit F30, you’ll experience fewer facial marks than you would with a traditional full face mask. Its UltraCompact cushion is designed to seal securely under the nose to prevent top-of-the-nose soreness/irritation/red marks.1
More peace and quiet
Eliminate the wall of pillows separating you from your bed partner and curl up even closer wearing AirFit F30. It’s quieter than the market-leading, minimal-contact full face mask,4,5
with fewer sleep disruptions from vent flow noted by CPAP users and their bed partners.2
Featuring small, multidirectional openings over a widespread area, vent technology in the ResMed QuietAir™ elbow breaks up exhaled air so it’s spread out lightly.
- ResMed AirFit F30 fitting study of 75 patients conducted from April to May 2018 in multiple US locations. Study evaluated AirFit F30 fitting range and sizing strategy and tested ResMed AirFit F30 against Phillips Respironics Amara View (both masks are tube-down, minimal-contact, full face).
- ResMed AirFit F30 guided clinical study of 23 patients conducted from June 8 to August 24, 2018 in Australia. Study tested ResMed AirFit F30 against Phillips Respironics DreamWear full face (both masks are minimal-contact, full face).
- ResMed AirFit F30 guided clinical study of 21 patients conducted from April to May 2018 in Australia. Study tested ResMed AirFit F30 against Phillips Respironics Amara View.
- ResMed Ltd. ResMed AirFit F30 user guide. Bella Vista, Australia; 2018.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. Philips Respironics DreamWear full face mask instructions for use. Murrysville, PA; 2016.
- Independent patient survey conducted March 2017 in the US, UK, Germany, France and Australia. Combined responses of those expressing a preference in a mask. ResMed.com/MaskBrand